Quick Slipper Bites

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

From Aunt Sue Ellen, Girls' Head Director

Dear Parents, Friends, Family, and Slipperites,
This is Aunt Sue Ellen reporting for the girls’ side. Things are going well. We are one week into the encampment and we have met up with old friends and made new ones. We are anxiously awaiting the dinner dance. The theme is Candyland this month. I watched Bunk I at high challenge this morning and it was very inspiring. Good things are happening. Keep those letters and packages coming.

Later,
Aunt Sue Ellen

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Marissa Z
Bunk P Waitress
......Happy Birthday on the 4th celebrating Independence Day and your birthday all on the same day..
Luv... Dad

Anonymous said...

HI: TO ASHLEY C...STRAUSS BUNK D.

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME. I SEE YOU HAVE WORKED ON THAT TAN....FABULOUS, AND ONCE AGAIN YOU WON OUR CONTEST.
I MISS YOU BUNCHES....LOVE YOU.
MOMMY
PS
KEEP HAVING FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Tatyana,
I know you are having a great time. I just wanted to drop you a line to say I love you, and you look great in all of the photos. Keep up all the good work. Love mommy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Tatyana,
I know you are having a great time. I just wanted to drop you a line to say I love you, and you look great in all of the photos. Keep up all the good work. Love mommy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Tatyana,
I know you are having a great time. I just wanted to drop you a line to say I love you, and you look great in all of the photos. Keep up all the good work. Love mommy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Tatyana,
I know you are having a great time. I just wanted to drop you a line to say I love you, and you look great in all of the photos. Keep up all the good work. Love mommy!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dear Dani and all of Bunk P Waitresses, Happy Independence Day. It looks like you're all having a gr8 time! I love being able to see your pictures right away and leave comments too ;D. Congrats on winning Honor Bunk too :). Love you. Keep on having fun! <3, Mommy